Posted on 2018-09-03
Provide exquisite education with Additio Teacher App
Collaborative • Education • Management
Have you ever wondered why Parents go the extra mile of taking their children to the best schools? The answer is quite simple. It is because they want their children to be taught by the best teachers, in the best atmosphere possible. This has sometimes proven to be problematic as you have a wide range of schools that claim to provide exquisite learning for your child. But with the invention of Additio Teacher App, this wish has become a thing of the past.
Additio Teacher App is a wonderful teaching application that is geared towards providing an effective classroom management and communication platform for schools that allows better organization of classes, working collaboratively, and empowerment of student learning while fostering the participation of families. This app is so exceptional and that it is trusted by education institutions worldwide and highly recommended by Google for Education Global technology partner as the best school management system. With that said, let’s present you with the features of Additio Teacher App that would prompt you into using this application.
Features of Additio Teacher App
- Collaborative work environment between teachers, students, and admin
- Digital grade book
- Powerful rubrics tool
- Evaluation by standards and skills
- Communication with students and their families
- Lesson planner
- Report card and customized reports
- Flexible, allowing multiple set-ups
- Available on computers, iPad, iPhone
- Android and Chromebooks
- Tracking of attendance, calendar, and timetable
- Works offline
- Creation of portfolios
You may be thinking this is not the right application for you. But I stand to tell you, it is. Additio Teacher App has so many advantages for both teachers and schools. These are not restricted to:
- Manage your school in a centralized way. Specific functionalities for headmasters, tutors, and head of studies, such as the creation of customized reports or management of resources.
- From planning to assessing grades, Additio centralizes all your daily management in a simple and practical way. Teachers use the tool 27 days a month on average, which makes it essential
- You can easily import your groups, grades, and tasks directly from Google classroom and link your G suit resources
- If your school needs a little boost during the set-up so that teachers and administrative staff learn to make the most of the platform quickly, you can purchase a training package to help you meet your needs and objectives.
- You can plan your sessions per weeks or per units. Additio App allows you to select the way to plan in order to meet your goals and make your classroom purposes a reality
- By means of a simple configurator, you can add all your rubrics, and thus be able to assess the degree of learning a student has achieved in terms of knowledge and skills, their level of achievement and/or quality of work.
- You can print and export your reports to PDF at any time to share them with your colleagues, as well as with the students, their parents or guardians.
- Just as with messaging, you can inform of your students’ assessment grades immediately, and you can also choose whether you want their parents to receive them.
Then again, you may be wondering if your school is suited to use this amazing platform. Don’t be discouraged, Additio Teacher App is here to serve all. This application is suitable for the following classes of schools:
Schools that can use Addito Teacher App
- National and foreign education centers
- Language schools and Universities
- Intermediate and advanced vocational training and educational cycles schools
Learn more : Additio Teacher App